Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hi Friends! I'm back in action.

Ok, back to the blog.  I had an amazing time in Austin and was thrilled to see a ton of people I wasn't expecting to be in town!  It was a very short trip (3 full days) but was really good for the spirit.  Here's a list of the highlights:

*Playing with my niece and nephew
*Shopping with my mom
*Lots of delicious foods: Maria's Taco Express, Mom's beans & cornbread, Chick-Fil-A, Green Mesquite BBQ, Thundercloud Subs, & Polvo's.  
*Getting to see my amazing friends: Grant, Caroline, Courtney, Georgia, Jake, Scott, Sean, Sheena, Jay, and even Matty (who I haven't seen in 2 years!)
*Catching a Monte Montgomery show at the Saxon Pub
*Vitamin D (thank goodness for sunshine!)
*Texas wildflowers

I look forward to my next trip home in May, but this short trip will definitely hold me over for a while.  It was wonderful!
skyline image here, bluebonnets image here

1 comment:

Jen said...

CHICK FIL A.


...so jealous.