Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Love You, Man

So tonight Claire, Casey, Jeff, and I had a little double-date to see "I Love You, Man."  It was an OK movie, but what I loved the most was the fashion and home decor!  If you're interested in either of those things, I definitely recommend seeing the movie just to ogle the glimpses of Jonathan Adler pottery, Eames chairs, and Ferm Living wallpaper (among many other things) in the background of the shots.  Paul Rudd & Rashida Jones's characters even had my favorite Marimekko shower curtain in their bathroom (here)!  I couldn't find many good screen caps online, but here are a few pics to give you an idea:

Gorgeous Nanette Lapore bridesmaids dresses (here):
Views of Paul Rudd & Rashida Jones's apartment & office:

Wallpaper from their bedroom (Ferm Living):
Out to dinner:
The movie must have hired a wonderful decorator.  For more pics of the awesome decor in the movie, check out this posting HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Working at Brown House certainly influenced your taste and style!